Mesotherapy involves the techniques in which the medications are injected directly into the skin and its underlying skin. This, in turn, helps in the improvement of neurologic, musculoskeletal conditions of the skin. This treatment is nonsurgical, and it helps in the diminishing of the problems on the body and the face. This treatment can be used for under eye, face and neck rejuvenation. You can experience the glow you get after using the skin lightening creams.
How does it work?
This procedure of mesotherapy treatment will involve small superficial injections that are directly injected into the epidermis and the mesoderm. It will help in nourishing and rejuvenating the skin and also help in the boosting of the activity of the cells. To get the effects of this treatment, you will have to undergo a course of 4-6 treatments, which should be considered at intervals of 2-4 weeks. There could be signs of some superficial swellings which could be seen, but after 24-48 hours of treatment, it will settle down.
What are the benefits of Mesotherapy treatment?
• The firmness and elasticity of the skin is increased
• There is an overall rejuvenation of the skin
• The complexion and radiance of the skin shows a lot of improvement
• It is suitable for all skin types and treats all the skin type well
• Also helps in the prevention of wrinkles and rejuvenates the tired-looking skin
• Helps in the improvement of the tone and elasticity of the skin
What kind of products to use?
The main and important component for the treatment of Mesotherapy is Hyaluronic acid, and the products for the treatment must possess it since it will help in the hydration of the skin and its elasticity. The Meso Pure and Bellamine are the products that are concentrated highly with Hyaluronic acid and cannot compare with any of the skin lightening creams, serums liquid products of Mesotherapy.